Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hajimemashite, Ecah desu.

Hey guys!

Ecah_chan. That’s what people call me. Hajimemashite minna! (>.<)


Simply about me, I’m student of University Malaysia Kelantan taking Geosciences course.  I’m from Terengganu. I was born and brought in Terengganu. I’m young enough that you’ll wonder how old I am. Haha.

Erh. Enough with the story about myself. I don’t like to talk about myself actually. But, it’s not appropriate for me to write in this blog without introduce myself.
Actually, I asked Mr.Duad to give me his password of this blog. But, he’s so so so so kupik!! Anyway, thanks for your invitation. (^.^)
Heh.

By the way, I’m not a good writer and I've never wrote before. This is the first time. But people always start everything with the ‘first time’ right?

I still have one more paper to be killed before I can graduate. Hehe. Wish me luck! 
Share:

1 comments:

Dzasc Skachers said...

starting post yang menarik..

tapi apesal kate Kupik? hampehsss